Friday, February 10, 2012

Talk about superior customer service!!!

Well, after some awesome customer service from Advanced Bionics, the company that I plan to use for my cochlear implant, I'm even more happier with my decision! They have wow'd me to no words to explain how awesome they are!

For the past month, I have met some really awesome folks on a forum that was started by Advanced Bionics. The people I have met on this forum have helped me along thus far by answering questions and giving advice. Ultimately have given me the confidence that I can go through with this cochlear implant without as much fear as I had at the beginning of my journey to making a decision to get a cochlear implant.

I have been looking for a way to explain to my son who is 5 years old about what I am going to be having done. But I wanted to do it in a way that it doesn't make him worry about me and freak out. Anyway, I was told about some material Advanced Bionics has for kids. I was able to get links to a printable coloring book and a video to show my kids. I was also told about a doll, Bionic Buddy and his sister Melody. I didnt get a link to any information in how to possibly get these dolls. So I figured I would chat with a customer service rep at AB's website. The lady I talked to let me know the Bionic Buddy and Melody are given to all pediatric implantees. I explained to her that I just wanted to have a way to expose my kids to this without it being frightening. She then asked me for my address and phone number. She is sending along 2 coloring books, a DVD and a mini Bionic Buddy as well as a mini Melody! And get this, today is Friday... she says I should have this stuff delivered by FedEx no later than Tuesday! Are you freaking kidding me?! That's like super fast! I'm excited to be able to show my kids this stuff! I cannot wait!

So yep, I'm officially impressed with this company with their customer service! And from everyone else that has AB from the forums, raves about their experiences being just as superior, I definitely feel like I have chosen the right cochlear implant company for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment